Greek GSX-R forum
LOWES JOINS VOLTCOM CRESCENT SUZUKI  Cabece10

Αυτή την στιγμή βλέπετε το www.gixxer.gr σαν επισκέπτης.Για να μπορείτε να έχετε πρόσβαση σε όλες τις λειτουργίες του forum αν έχετε ήδη λογαριασμό κάντε συνδεση.Αν δεν έχετε λογαριασμό μπορείτε να κάνετε την εγγραφη σας ΕΔΩ!!
Greek GSX-R forum
LOWES JOINS VOLTCOM CRESCENT SUZUKI  Cabece10

Αυτή την στιγμή βλέπετε το www.gixxer.gr σαν επισκέπτης.Για να μπορείτε να έχετε πρόσβαση σε όλες τις λειτουργίες του forum αν έχετε ήδη λογαριασμό κάντε συνδεση.Αν δεν έχετε λογαριασμό μπορείτε να κάνετε την εγγραφη σας ΕΔΩ!!
Greek GSX-R forum

www.gixxer.gr

LOWES JOINS VOLTCOM CRESCENT SUZUKI  Portal10ΦόρουμΕικονοθήκηΕγγραφήΣύνδεση
Σύνδεση
Ψευδώνυμο μέλους:
Κωδικός:
Να γίνεται η σύνδεση αυτόματα σε κάθε μου επίσκεψη: 
:: Έχω ξεχάσει τον κωδικό μου
» Site Navigation
Navigation Menu

●Σημερινά Ενεργά Θέματα
●Δημοσιεύσεις που έγιναν μετά την τελευταία σας επίσκεψη
●Ανασκόπηση των δημοσιεύσεων σας
●Αναπάντητες δημοσιεύσεις
●Άρθρα
●Links
●SERVICE MANUAL
●How To...
●Συχνές Ερωτήσεις
●Αναζήτηση
Αναζήτηση

Αποτελέσματα Αναζήτησης

Rechercher Σύνθετη Αναζήτηση
Παρόμοια θέματα
Κορυφαίοι συγγραφείς
Miou
LOWES JOINS VOLTCOM CRESCENT SUZUKI  Poll_l10LOWES JOINS VOLTCOM CRESCENT SUZUKI  Poll_c10LOWES JOINS VOLTCOM CRESCENT SUZUKI  Poll_r10 
JIMK7
LOWES JOINS VOLTCOM CRESCENT SUZUKI  Poll_l10LOWES JOINS VOLTCOM CRESCENT SUZUKI  Poll_c10LOWES JOINS VOLTCOM CRESCENT SUZUKI  Poll_r10 
nasos-v
T.R.E
k8 600 kk
kostaskr6
κολτρέϊν
Leroy
ripper
mistiriodis_tsantakias

LOWES JOINS VOLTCOM CRESCENT SUZUKI

Πήγαινε κάτω 
4 απαντήσεις
ΣυγγραφέαςΜήνυμα
G.E.B. R-09
Normal gixxer
Normal gixxer
G.E.B. R-09

Όνομα: : giorgos
Τόπος : ΞΑΝΘΗ
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 355
Hμερομηνία εγγραφής : 17/08/2009

LOWES JOINS VOLTCOM CRESCENT SUZUKI  Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: LOWES JOINS VOLTCOM CRESCENT SUZUKI    LOWES JOINS VOLTCOM CRESCENT SUZUKI  EmptyΚυρ 12 Ιαν 2014, 22:24

Voltcom Crescent Suzuki has announced that it has secured the signature of 2013 British Superbike Champion Alex Lowes to ride the Suzuki GSX-R1000 in this year’s eni FIM Superbike World Championship.

The 23-year-old Englishman from Lincoln in England had his first taste of a full-blown Suzuki World Superbike when he took part in two pre-season tests at Jerez in Spain recently but, due to existing contractual agreements, Voltcom Crescent Suzuki has been unable to unveil its new signing officially until now. Lowes is fresh from winning the British title in the final race of the last event of the 2013 season and is now making the step up to the global stage for 2014. He is the twin brother of new World Supersport Champion, Sam, and is looking to emulate his sibling’s achievements on the world stage.

και ο δευτερος αναβατης για την Voltcom Crescent Suzuki

Σας ερχομαστε Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή Πήγαινε κάτω
ghost
Hero gixxer
Hero gixxer
ghost

Άντρας Όνομα: : Κώστας
Τόπος : Κυπαρισσία
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 2970
Αγωνιζόμενος : Married
Hμερομηνία εγγραφής : 24/04/2009

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: LOWES JOINS VOLTCOM CRESCENT SUZUKI    LOWES JOINS VOLTCOM CRESCENT SUZUKI  EmptyΔευ 20 Ιαν 2014, 22:04

Lowes and Laverty pset the WSB World order

By Gordon Ritchie -

World Superbikes

20 January 2014 18:20

When Alex Lowes and Eugene Laverty signed to ride the ageing Suzuki GSX-R1000 for the Voltcom Crescent Suzuki team in 2014 few would have thought that they would leave the first major winter test of 2014 1-2 in the lap time rankings.

Fewer would have also put Lowes above Laverty at a track he has had much success at in the past, but at the end of two days at Portimao – his first ever two days at Portimao – Lowes was fastest rider there, with a 1’42.5 second lap that was a only a tenth better than Laverty. It was enough to prove that both the Suzuki riders and the Suzuki team have to be taken as a serious threat in 2014. Especially after good performances at the previous test in Almeria.

Lowes was understandably stoked by his pure pace, and also his race pace. “I am really happy and I know it will sound silly to say it but is not just the one off lap time I am happy about,” said 2013 BSB champion Lowes.

“I did a bit of a race simulation and did it at a good pace. Coming to a new track and with only a coupe of hours to learn it, I think we did well. It is quite hard work around Portimao and my fitness held me well - and I am having lots of fun.”

Laverty was second quickest 0.3 seconds up on Jonathan Rea (Pata Honda) who like his team-mate Leon Haslam had to take two extra days to get enough dry track time in. Haslam was seventh overall as the Honda team tried out its own new electronics system and software, as opposed to the Honda-inspired material they toiled so hard to work with in 2013.

Davide Giugliano was fourth fastest, again quick on the official Ducati Panigale, while Chaz Davies his team-mate was overall sixth in the unofficial times, one place down on Marco Melandri’s Aprilia. Sylvain Barrier (BMW Italia) was the best Evo bike rider, eighth but half a second behind Leon Haslam’s full SBK Honda.

Claudio Corti gave his full SBK Yakhnich MV Agusta a run-out to ninth overall, as the F4 MV took to the track for the second time since the new team was announced.

Both KRT and Pata Honda now head to Jerez for a final European test, on 5 and 6 February.

Final Day Test Times Portimao

1.   Alex Lowes (GB), Voltcom Crescent Suzuki, SBK, 1:42,5
2.   Eugene Laverty (IRL), Voltcom Crescent Suzuki, SBK, 1:42,6min
3. Jonathan Rea (GB), Pata Honda, SBK, 1:42,9
4. Davide Giugliano (I), Ducati, SBK, 1:43,0 min
5. Marco Melandri (I), Aprilia Racing, SBK, 1:43,1
6. Chaz Davies (GB), Ducati, SBK, 1:43,2
7. Leon Haslam (GB), Pata Honda, SBK, 1:43,5
8. Sylvain Barrier (F), BMW Italia, Evo, 1:44,0
9. Claudio Corti (I), Yakhnich MV Agusta, SBK, 1:44,5
10. Alex Hofmann (D), Aprilia Test Team, SBK, 1:45,0
11. Jeremy Guarnoni (F), MRS Kawasaki, Evo, 1:45,3
12. Michele Magnoni (I), Honda, SBK (Test Rider) 1:46,4
13. Fabien Foret (F), Mahi Kawasaki – no time given

LOWES JOINS VOLTCOM CRESCENT SUZUKI  T5ip

πηγη MCN http://www.motorcyclenews.com/MCN/sport/sportresults/World-Superbikes/2014/January/jan2014-Lowes-and-Laverty-pset-the-WSB-World-order/?id=142822
http://ghostkon.wix.com/motomania
boutser
Hero gixxer
Hero gixxer
boutser

Άντρας Όνομα: : ΚΩΣΤΑΣ
Τόπος : Καβάλα
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 2762
Αγωνιζόμενος : θα ήθελα...
Hμερομηνία εγγραφής : 06/10/2010

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: LOWES JOINS VOLTCOM CRESCENT SUZUKI    LOWES JOINS VOLTCOM CRESCENT SUZUKI  EmptyΔευ 20 Ιαν 2014, 22:24

Ελα ρε suzukara δόσε πόνο.
Opeth
Adv. gixxer
Adv. gixxer
Opeth

Όνομα: : Αλεξανδρος
Τόπος : Βολος-Σερρες
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 429
Hμερομηνία εγγραφής : 12/01/2009

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: LOWES JOINS VOLTCOM CRESCENT SUZUKI    LOWES JOINS VOLTCOM CRESCENT SUZUKI  EmptyΤετ 22 Ιαν 2014, 01:30

ο lowes ειναι ταλενταρα

LOWES JOINS VOLTCOM CRESCENT SUZUKI
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή 
Σελίδα 1 από 1
 Παρόμοια θέματα
-
» John Hopkins joins Tyco Suzuki
» Η Crescent Suzuki στο WSBK
» WSBK newcomer Alex Lowes unofficially fastest at Portimao

Δικαιώματα σας στην κατηγορία αυτήΔεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης
Greek GSX-R forum :: ΑΓΩΝΙΣΤΙΚA ΝEΑ :: SUPERBIKE-
Μετάβαση σε:  
Copyright ©2008 - 2023, gixxer.gr
gixxerforum@gmail.com